- Automate and simplify your quality processes effectively and efficiently
- Leverage detailed quality data that is actionable to support process improvement and compliance
- Manage pathology-specific documents, equipment, occurrences, lab specimens and processes
- Proactively guide and monitor quality activities supporting staff reviews
- Pathology-specific dashboards for status and trends for proactive management
- Get the "whole job done" quickly, using CAP specific Rate, Rule, and Review indicators
- Support CAP, CLIA, TJC (CMS), Six Sigma, Lean, ISO-15189, OSHA, DOT initiatives and requirements
We welcome you to the solution for your Pathology Quality Assurance needs. We give staff and leadership the ability to efficiently support all aspects of Pathology QA / QC within the scope of their daily routine…. Without added effort!Peer Review Automation Module
Working with your LIS to identify and assign cases while improving quality through automation.
Personnel Management, Evaluation, OPPE / FPPE Module
Proactively optimize staff effectively managing human resources, while maintaining compliance.
Process Tracking Module
Manage processes, activities, and workloads, improving operations; minimizing errors.
Lab Equipment and Material Management Module
Proactively track and manage equipment and material used in the lab.
Lab Incident/Occurrence Management Module
Track and manage lab-specific deviations and incidents.
Document Management Module
Reduces time spent managing lab documents, improving productivity while addressing ISO 15189 Lab standards.
ATTENTION PATHOLOGY LEADERSHIP
Applying Best Practices for Anatomic Pathology QA, Peer Review and Ongoing/Focused Professional Practice Evaluations
FREE 30 MIN RECORDED WEBINAR
Guide to Applying Best Practices for Anatomic Pathology QA